Tips For The Ultimate Green Smoothie
- Milk– 1 1/2 cup of any nut milk
- Spinach– 2 cups fully packed
- Banana– 1 banana (frozen is best)
- Apple– 1 apple sliced into pieces
- Avocado– 1/4 avocado
- NutraGEN Pure Plant Protein either flavor
- NutraGEN Pure Digestion for Probiotics and fiber
- NutraGEN Pure Greens for all the extra veggies you couldn’t pick up at the market.
Just toss the above ingredients into a high-powered blender (we use Vitamix blenders and the Magic Bullet for preparing smaller shakes) and blend for about 30 seconds. That’s it! By the end of it, you’ll have a deliciously creamy and vibrant smoothie.
- If you like your smoothies a bit thicker, add another 1/4 slice of avocado. If you like your smoothies a bit thinner or you’d like to save a few calories, you can substitute the milk with water.
- Don’t add ice cubes as it will dilute the smoothie. The best way to keep the smoothie cold is to use a frozen banana. Don’t throw away those brown bananas! Cut them up and store in a stasher bag.