- Water is the main source of energy, reduces fatigue
- Water generates electrical and magnetic energy inside every cell of the body
- Water increases the immune system’s efficiency in the bone marrow, where it is formed-and all its mechanisms including its efficiency against cancer
- Water transports all substances in the body
- Water clears toxic waste from different parts of the body and takes it to the liver and kidneys for disposal
- Water is the main lubricant in the joint spaces and prevents both arthritis and back pain
- Water is used in the spinal discs to make them “shock- absorbing water cushions”
- Water is the best lubricating laxative and prevents constipation
- Water reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Water gives power and electrical energy for all brain functions, most particularly thinking, helping to reduce memory loss.
- Water expands your attention span
- Water reduces stress, anxiety and depression
- Water restores normal sleep rhythms
- Water reverses addictive urges including those for caffeine, alcohol and certain drugs
- Water reduces the incidence of morning sickness in pregnancy
(From You’re Not Sick, You’re Thirsty! By F. Batmanghelidj, M.D.)
Drink ½ your weight in oz of water everyday!
- Fill up containers the night before. Always have water with you.
- Drink a big glass first thing before you get out of bed. Drink at every red light.
- Set reminders on your phone to drink. Use a quart container and make a goal of 1 by noon, 1 by 5pm.